IEOD’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are constantly evolving and improving. Our SOPs meet the standards of IMAS and INMAA.
IEOD is supervised by the Director of Security of the Defense Establishment (DSDE) as a defense contractor permitted to handle and process classified materials and information.
IEOD is a certified MOD Supplier.
IEOD is a certified INMAA Supplier.
IEOD is a certified NATO supplier.
IEOD is a certified supplier to all of Israel’s top defense industries, including:
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems
- IAI, Israel Aerospace Industries
- Elbit Systems (formerly IMI).
- All activities conducted by IEOD are fully insured by British Lloyd’s.
- Standard Insurance policies include coverage for Public liability, Employer’s liabilities, Product liability and Professional Indemnity. Additional covers and requests can be met.
IEOD Quality Management Systems are certified as compliant with:
- ISO 9001:2015.
- ISO 14001:2015.
- ISO 45001:2018.